This is a yummy dressing that works well on a bed of mixed leafy greens and perfect for those in love with cumin.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground chile or chile powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt to taste
- 1/4 onion finely minced
- Whisk together the milk and yogurt in a jar or bowl.
- Add the spices and whisk until blended.
- Mix in the finely diced onion.
Use immediately or let sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour to enhance the flavors