It is easy-peasy to make, provided you have a food processor or a powerful blender.
- 12-ish Radishes, chopped in half (more if small, less if large)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1.5 to 2 blocks of cream cheese
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Wash and trim the radishes, cutting large ones into smaller chunks so pieces are nearly uniform. Set them on paper towels to soak up excess water. Peel the garlic.
- Toss radishes and garlic into food processor. Pulse until blended.
- Throw in the cream cheese, salt and pepper and pulse until smooth and mixed together.
This dip is great with slices of french bread or fresh veggies.