This dip is best reserved for a once in a while treat. It’s very good, but certainly makes no pretenses about being healthy beyond containing spinach and artichokes.
- 1 Cup Chopped Spinach
- 1 1/2 Cups Artichoke Hearts
- 6 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Miracle Whip or Mayo
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Handful Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- If using frozen spinach and/or artichokes, boil them in water until tender. Drain, pressing out excess water.
- Chop the artichokes up into as fine as chunks as you want.
- Heat the cream cheese for a minute in the microwave.
- Mix everything together, sprinkling the monterey jack on top.
- Either bake in a 350 degree oven until nice and melted or microwave until hot.
Serve with pita chips or slices of french bread and enjoy!